|April 25, 2013||Volume 4 Issue No 13|
Amit Ranade, Chair
Barry Sehlin, Vice Chair
Grant Degginger, Secretary
Kathy Turner, Member
A public hearing was held and the Commission adopted:
- Amended WAC 390-12-170 Public Disclosure Commission – Organization and structure – Officers – Terms
- Amended WAC 390-19-030 Electronic filing – Reporting threshold
- Amended WAC 390-24-160 Definition – Professional staff member.
The Commission granted a Personal Financial Statement (F-1) reporting modification for Brett Buckley, Thurston County District Court Judge, from disclosing an address or other identifying information for two pieces of real property. Judge Buckley has safety concerns for himself and his family following 2012 assault by an unknown assailant by an unknown assailant. In addition to an exemption for the report filed in 2013, the Commission granted a retroactive exemption for all reports filed by Judge Buckley following his 2006 appointment.
Reporting modifications exempting individuals from completing certain sections of the Personal Financial Affairs Statement (F-1) were renewed for:
· Bruce Dammeier, State Senator, 25th Legislative District
· Marc Daudon, Member, Energy Northwest Executive Board
· Grant Degginger, Member, Public Disclosure Commission
· Francois Forgette, Regent, Washington State University,
· David Johnston, School Director, Snohomish School Board,
· Glenn Phillips Judge, Kent Municipal Court,
· Charles Quentin Powers, Trustee, Edmonds Community College,
· Palmer Robinson, Judge, King County Superior Court,
· Orin C. Smith, Regent, University of Washington,
· Rebecca Stillings, Director, Rainier School District,
· Claire Sussman, Judge, Pierce County District Court,
· Lucinda Whaley, Commissioner, Washington State Parks & Recreation Committee,
· Robert Whaley, Trustee, Eastern Washington University, and
· Matthew W. Williams, Judge, King County District Court – Southeast Division.
The Commission meeting materials can be found at
www.pdc.wa.gov under Commission Meetings.
For additional information concerning these issues contact Lori Anderson, Communications & Training Officer,
at (360) 664-2737, toll free 1-877-601-2828 or e-mail at email@example.com.
The next regular meeting of the Public Disclosure Commission is tentatively scheduled for May 22, 2013.