Forms for Out-of-State Political Committees

These forms  will help your committee meet its reporting requirements.


C5 Out of State Committee Contribution to Washington Candidates or Committees - (MS Word Template), (PDF)
This form is used by out-of-state PACs to report contributions of over $50 they make to Washington's state and local candidates and political committees.
Due Date: This report must be filed by the out-of-state committee no later than the 10th day of the month following any month in which a contribution or other expenditure is made.

Note: An out-of-state political committee reports electioneering communication expenditures on the C6 Independent Expenditures and Electioneering Communications report in addition to the C5 report.