Personal Financial Affairs

Instructions on how to request the personal financial information reported by public officials and candidates.

Personal Financial Affairs Statements for Elected and Appointed Officials are not available through this web site.

Personal Financial Affairs Statements are available for viewing in the PDC office in Olympia on any of the public access terminals located in the lobby.  You may also request copies of Personal Financial Affairs Statements by e-mailing or by calling 1-877-601-2828.

These individuals are required to annually file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement:

  • State office holders,*
  • County office holders,*
  • All other local office holders serving in a jurisdiction with a population of at least 1,000 registered voters except for cemetary districts and other districts where voters must have special qualifications such as property ownership (e.g., irrigation or weed districts),*
  • Certain executive state officers identified on the list below, and
  • Professional staff of the governor and legislature.

*Individuals who seek election to these offices are required to file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement within two weeks of becoming a candidate.  An individual who is appointed to fill an unexpired term must file within two weeks of the appointment.

2014 Executive State Officers & Professional Staff List