I already have a filer ID and password from filing the personal financial affairs statement. Why won't they work in ORCA?

The F1 and the campaign finance databases are separate. You can apply for the campaign Filer ID by submitting your candidate registration (C-1) or committee registration (C-1pc) electronically.

Migrated From ID
Migrated From URL
Target Audiences
FAQ Category