What is my committee identification number (filer ID)?

When you register your committee or election campaign with the Public Disclosure Commission, we create a unique filer ID number for it. If you are a candidate who runs for more than one office in the same year or registers your surplus funds account, your different election campaigns and your surplus account will have different filer ID’s. If a political party registers a non-exempt and an exempt account, their accounts will have different filer ID numbers.


Migrated From ID
Migrated From URL
Target Audiences
FAQ Category