What is my filer identification number?

This is a unique identifier given out by the Public Disclosure Commission for electronic filing. You will be issued this number once we receive your registration statement (C-1 for candidates and C-1pc for political committees) and you have provided the PDC passwords you wish to use for the campaign. You can file the C-1 or C-1pc electronically using ORCA or file them electronically using the PDC website. The electronic filing process will allow you to create new passwords or update previously created passwords.

You can sign the C-1 or C-1pc electronically. No mailed version is required if you submit the registration electronically.

Migrated From ID
Migrated From URL
Target Audiences
FAQ Category