Once all transactions are disclosed and all the bills paid, file the Final C4.  On the Report Manager screen, click the “Final C4” box.  You can review the “Surplus Funds” information on the PDC web site for options if there is money left.  If there is outstanding debt, it can be paid via candidate contribution, carried forward to the next campaign. or forgiven.  Rules differ between local and judicial candidates and legislative and State office candidates.