Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
COVID 19 update: The April 23, 2020 Public Disclosure Commission Meeting will be streamed live at https://www.youtube.com/user/WASTPDC/live. Commission members and staff will join the meeting remotely.
Public Comment period is at 9:30 AM. To provide public comment during this time please call 1-206-809-2388 conference ID: 860 929 978# this number is for public comment only. Please mute and unmute your phone by using *6 while you are participating on the call.
You will be entered into the online meeting lobby and will be heard in the order participants join.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene and Commission Chair Opening Comments and Public Comment Period
- 9:45 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- March 26, 2020, Regular Meeting
- 9:50 AM Budget Update
- 10:00 AM Staff Updates on Rulemaking, Interpretations, and Legislation
- 10:10 AM Discussion and Possible Commission Action Regarding Online Availability of Legislative Staff Financial Disclosures
- 10:40 AM Reporting Modification Requests
- Scott Moore – City Council Member, City of Clyde Hill, WAC 390-28-100(1)(b)
- Suzan LeVine – Agency Director, Employment Security Department WAC 390-28-100(1)(b)
- Alishia Topper – Treasurer, Clark County WAC 390-28-100(1)(b)
- Sally Olsen – Superior Court Judge, Kitsap County, WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(iv)
- Drew Hansen – State Representative, Legislative District 23 WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(i)
- Benson Wong – City Council Member, City of Mercer Island WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(i)
- F Lorraine Bodi – City Council Member, City of Lake Forest Park WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(ii)
- Lora Petso – Commissioner, Olympic View Water District WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)
- 12:00 PM Reporting Modification Process Report
Report from Commission sub-committee
- 12:20 PM Enforcement Updates
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
- 12:30 PM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director Update | Peter Lavallee, Executive Director
- Agency Spotlight
- Communications, Outreach and Filer Assistance update |Kim Bradford, Director of Communications and Outreach
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- 12:45 PM Executive Session [as warranted]
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and possible review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.
Read highlights of the April 23, 2020 meeting here.