Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene and Public Comment
- Public Comment
- 9:40 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- July 25, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- 9:45 AM Consideration and Possible Adoption of Agency Budget, Including Transparency Fund
- 10:00 AM Consideration and Possible Adoption of Agency Legislative Priorities
- 10:30 AM Rulemaking update
- 10:35 AM Update on F-1 Regulatory Reform
- 11:15 AM Discussion of New App For F-1 Filers
- 12:00 PM Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Enforcement Hearing
- The Grant County Republican Central Committee, Complaint 43080, involving alleged violations of (1) RCW 42.17A.220 for failing to timely deposit contributions within five business days of receipt; and (2) RCW 42.17A.235 for failing to timely file Monetary Contribution reports (C-3 reports) and Campaign Summary Receipts and Expenditure reports (C-4 reports) in campaign years 2015 – 2018.
- 2:00 PM. Enforcement and Compliance Update
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
- 2:20 PM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director | Peter Lavallee
- Communications and Outreach | Kim Bradford, Director of Communications and Outreach
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Technology Officer
- Process Improvement Spotlight
- 10:20 AM Discussion on Proposed Seattle Ordinance Related to Foreign Ownership Interest Contributors, Independent Expenditures, Commercial Advertisers – SEEC
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.