Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene and Public Comment
- 9:45 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- July 26, 2018 Regular Meeting Minutes
- 2:00 PM Enforcement and Compliance Update
- Enforcement Report – categorization and status of open complaints
- Completed investigations and alternative resolutions
- Communication with parties regarding pending complaints and implementation of new alternatives under ESHB 2938
- 10:10 AM Rulemaking
- 10:20 AM Legislation
- Review of initial draft agency-request legislation
- 11:10 AM Budget
- 12:00 PM Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Enforcement
John McCoy (Re-Elect John McCoy), PDC Case 34985, involving alleged violations of RCW 42.17A.235 and .240 by failing to timely file contributions totaling $38,926 and expenditures totaling $5,089 from 2015-2018, and by violating RCW 42.17A.220 by failing to timely deposit contributions within five business days of receipt totaling $17,700 from 2015-2017, for the 2018 re-election campaign of John McCoy, State Senator, 38th Legislative District.
- 9:50 AM Management Team Updates
- Hiring update | Peter Lavallee, Executive Director
- F-1 website publication| Peter Lavallee, Executive Director
- Communications, Outreach and Filer Assistance update | Kim Bradford, Director of Communications and Outreach
- 2:25 PM Process Improvement Spotlight
Transition to email as official means of communication with the agency
- 1:30 p.m. Request for Reporting Modification
- 11:30 AM Review of IT Projects Portfolio
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.