Washington State Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
COVID 19 update: The Public Disclosure Commission Meeting will be streamed live at https://www.youtube.com/user/WASTPDC/live. Commission members and staff will join the meeting remotely.
Public comment can be submitted online at: SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT
The Public Comment period is at 9:30 a.m. To provide public comment remotely during the comment period please call 1-360-522-0670 prior to the start of the meeting to obtain information on how to participate.
Note: that materials related to the public comment portion must be submitted by Tuesday, November 30th at 5 P.M. to allow for distribution to the Commission and staff for review.
All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Commission Chair Jarrett Opening Comments and Public Comment Period
- 9:45 AM Consideration and Possible Approval of Meeting Minutes
- October 28, 2021
- November 24, 2021
- 9:50 AM Consideration and Possible Approval of 2022 Meeting Dates
- 10:00 AM Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to Regulations Regarding Digital Political Advertising Disclosure
- 10:45 AM Discussion of Agency Request Legislation
- 11:00 AM Budget Update
- 11:10 AM Strategic Plan Update and Discussion
Discussion and Possible Adjustment of Strategic Plan.
- Audits – Commissioner Isserlis; Kurt Young, Compliance Officer; and Erick Agina, Compliance Officer
- Enforcement Process Map – Commissioner Bill Downing and Alice Fiman, Compliance Officer
- Campaign Reporting Modernization – Commissioner Fred Jarrett and James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- Digital Political Advertising Disclosure – Commissioner Fred Jarrett; Sean Flynn, General Counsel; and Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Training Program Expansion – Commissioner Allen Hayward and Chip Beatty, Customer Service and Outreach Director
- 11:25 AM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director Update | Peter Frey Lavallee, Executive Director
- Deputy Director Update | Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Annual Report Publication Draft
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- Customer Service and Filer Assistance update| Chip Beatty, Customer Service and Outreach Director
- 11:45 AM Enforcement Updates
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
- 12:00 PM Break/Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Enforcement | Requests for Reconsideration F-1 Enforcement
Elected or appointed officials, found to have violated RCW 42.17A.700 by failing to file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement covering calendar year 2020 and due no later than April 15, 2021, during a brief enforcement hearing that was conducted on July 15, 2021.
- 1:30 PM Adjourn
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.