Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene and Public Comment
- Public Comment
- 9:40 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- January 24, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- 9:45 AM Rules Public Hearing | BG Sandahl, Deputy Director
- Permanent Rules for SSB 5991 Political Campaign Financing Disclosures
- Staff summary of written comment received to date
- 10:15 AM Interpretation | Sean Flynn, General Counsel
- 10:40 AM Legislative update | BG Sandahl, Deputy Director and Sean Flynn, General Counsel
- 11:00 AM Reporting Modification Requests | Jennifer Hansen, Compliance Officer
- Ada M. Healey – Member, State Investment Board WAC 390-28-100(b)
- Jon Lisbin – Candidate for City Council, City of Seattle WAC 390-28-100(b)
- 11:20 AM Strategic Plan Update | Peter Lavallee, Executive Director
- 11:35 AM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director | Peter Lavallee, Executive Director
- Communications, Outreach and Filer Assistance update | Kim Bradford, Director of Communications and Outreach
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Technology Officer
- Process Improvement Spotlight
- 12:00 PM Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Enforcement – Request For Reconsideration | Fox Blackhorn-Delph, Compliance Coordinator
On September 24, 2018, Raymond Holloway, an incumbent Hospital Commissioner for Grant County Hospital District 05, was found in violation of RCW 42.17A.700 for failing to timely file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement (F-1 report) due no later than April 16, 2018, disclosing financial activities for calendar year 2017. At that hearing, a $250 penalty was assessed, which Raymond Holloway requests be reconsidered by the full Public Disclosure Commission.
- 1:15 PM Enforcement – Commission Consideration of Proposed Stipulation | Kurt Young Compliance Officer
Staff is alleging that the UFCW 21 PAC violated: (1) RCW 42.17A.235 and .240 by failing to timely file Monetary Contribution reports (C-3 reports) disclosing $253,210 in monetary contributions received during calendar year 2017; and (2) RCW 42.17A.235 and .240 by failing to timely file Summary Campaign Contribution and Expenditure Reports (C-4 reports) disclosing $284,564 for total contributions received and $279,076 in total expenditures made.
- 1:30 PM Enforcement and Compliance Update | Kurt Young, Compliance Officer
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.