Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capital Way, Room 206 | Olympia, Washington 98504
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM - Convene | Citizen Comments/Concerns | Commissioner Comments/Concerns| Minutes
Approval of December 3, Regular Meeting
Approval of December 21, Special Meeting
Presenter - Chair Asay
- 9:35 AM - V. Rulemaking
- WAC 390-05-400 Changes in Dollar Amounts
- WAC 390-15-050 Forms for Contributions and Expenditures of Out of State Political Committees
- WAC 390-12-200 Public disclosure commission – Executive Director
- WAC 390-17-400 Time limit to solicit or accept contributions
Converting to rules
- Interpretations related to local government and election campaign activity
- Applying limits to contributions made to affiliated committees and necessary updates to 1994 policy statement
- 10:35 AM - VI. Staff Reports
- Executive Director
- Chief Information Officer
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Customer Service
Presenters - Evelyn Fielding Lopez; James Gutholm; Susan Harris; Lori Anderson
- 11:00 AM - VII. Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to discussion of enforcement matters, pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 11:30 AM - Working Lunch
Discussion of PDC budget and AGO legal services costs.
- 1:00 PM - Adjourn
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.