Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206 | Olympia, Washington
COVID 19 update:
The Public Disclosure Commission Meeting will be streamed live at: https://www.youtube.com/user/WASTPDC/live.
Commission members expect to meet in person in Olympia. Members of the public can view and participate in the meeting remotely. In-person access will be available from a reserved room at the PDC offices, separate from the Commission meeting room, via electronic link to the meeting. Members of the public who choose to access the meeting at the PDC offices will be required to wear a face mask.
Public Comment period is at 9:30 a.m. To provide public comment via conference line or Microsoft Teams, please call 1-360-522-0670 prior to the start of the meeting to obtain information on how to participate.
Public comment can also be submitted online at: SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Commission Chair Jarrett Opening Comments and Public Comment Period
- 9:45 a.m. Consideration and Possible Approval of Meeting Minutes
- June 24, 2021, Regular Meeting
- 9:50 a.m. Budget Update
- 10:00 a.m. Legislative Topics Discussion
- 10:45 a.m. Continuation of Initial Order Reconsideration
- 11:00 a.m. Reporting Modification Requests
- 11:30 a.m. Strategic Plan Update and Discussion
- Audits – Commissioner Isserlis; Kurt Young, Compliance Officer; and Erick Agina, Compliance Officer
- Enforcement Process Map – Commissioner Downing and Alice Fiman, Compliance Officer
- Campaign Reporting Modernization – Commissioner Jarrett and James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- Digital Political Advertising Disclosure – Commissioner Jarrett; Sean Flynn, General Counsel; and Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Training Program Expansion – Commissioner Isserlis and Chip Beatty, Interim Customer Service and Outreach Director
- 12:00 p.m. Break/Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 p.m. Management Team Updates
- Executive Director Update | Peter Frey Lavallee, Executive Director
- Deputy Director Update | Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- Customer Service and Filer Assistance update| Chip Beatty, Interim Customer Service and Outreach Director
- 1:20 p.m. Enforcement Updates
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
- 1:35 p.m IT Portfolio Update
- 1:45 p.m. Adjourn
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.
Highlights of 7.22.21 commission meeting