Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene and Public Comment
- Public Comment
- 9:40 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- June 27, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- July 17, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- 9:45 AM Budget Update
- 10:00 AM Reporting Modifications
- 10:30 AM Enforcement Request for Reconsideration
On September 24, 2018, Bhaskar Deodhar, a former Water Commissioner for Rocky Point Water District #12, was found in violation of RCW 42.17A.700 for failing to timely file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement (F-1 report), due no later than April 16, 2018, certifying financial activity for calendar year 2017. At the hearing, a $250 penalty was assessed, which Bhaskar Deodhar requests be reconsidered by the full Public Disclosure Commission
- 10:45 AM Enforcement and Compliance Update
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
- 11:00 AM F-1 Regulatory Reform Discussion
- Discussion of possible changes to F-1 requirements and other states’ approaches
- Review of work underway to modernize and streamline F-1 reporting tool
- 12:00 PM Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Rulemaking
- Consideration of proposed permanent rule changes implementing SHB 1195 and ESHB 1379 to publish for public comment.
- 1:20 PM IT Portfolio Update
- 2:00 PM Preliminary Discussion of Possible Agency-request Legislation and Budget, Including Transparency Fund
- 2:20 PM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director | Peter Lavallee
- Communications and Outreach | Kim Bradford, Director of Communications and Outreach
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Technology Officer
- Process Improvement Spotlight
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.