Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene
- Public comment
- 9:35 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- February 27, 2018 Regular Meeting Minutes
- 9:40 AM Enforcement
Shift Washington, PDC Case 7561, involving an alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.255 by failing to timely file a C-6 Report disclosing an Independent Expenditure that was made in opposition to Initiative 732 (I-732), a 2016 statewide ballot proposition concerning a carbon tax. This matter also concerns an alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.320 by failing to include complete sponsor identification on its Facebook ads that were political advertising.
- 10:25 AM Request for Reconsideration
Rebecca Kellcy, PDC Case 22109, On August 23, 2017, Rebecca Kellcy, an incumbent School Director for Clover Park School District #400, was found in violation of RCW 42.17A.700 by failing to timely file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement (F-1 report) due no later than April 17, 2017, disclosing financial information for calendar year 2016. At that hearing, a $250 penalty was assessed, which Rebecca Kellcy requests be reconsidered by the full Public Disclosure Commission.
- 10:40 AM Compliance and Enforcement Update
- Open complaints
- Completed investigations and alternative resolutions
- Status of enforcement litigation
- 10:55 AM Rulemaking
- 12:10 PM Communications and Outreach Report
- 12:20 PM Information Technology Report
- 11:10 AM Executive Director and Deputy Director Report
- 12:30 PM Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to discussion of enforcement matters, pending and potential litigation with legal counsel. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:30 PM Reporting Modifications
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.