Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene and Public Comment
- Public Comment
- 9:40 AM Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Sept 19 Special Meeting
- Sept 26 Regular Meeting
- 9:45 AM Budget
- 10:00 AM Preliminary Discussion of Top Strategic Project Priorities
- 10:30 AM Quarterly Strategic Plan update
- 10:45 AM Management Team Updates
- Communications, Outreach and Filer Assistance update
- Process Improvement Spotlight
- 11:00 AM Rulemaking and Interpretations
- Consideration and Possible Approval of Proposed Permanent Rules
- Preview of Reporting Threshold Inflationary Adjustments
- Update and Consideration of Interpretation Schedule
- 11:30 AM Legislative Discussion
- 12:30 PM Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:30 PM Reporting Modification Request
Michael Scott-Current King County Superior Court Judge and Former Bainbridge Island City Councilmember, WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(i)
- 1:45 PM Enforcement
Bishop, Matthew; PDC Case 54979
PDC staff alleges that Matthew Bishop, a 2019 candidate seeking the office of School Director for Richland School District 400, violated RCW 42.17A.700 to file a Personal Financial Affairs Statement (F-1 report), due within two weeks of becoming a candidate or no later than May 14, 2019, disclosing required personal financial information for twelve calendar months prior to becoming a candidate.
- 2:00 PM Enforcement Updates
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.
Read highlights of the Oct. 24, 2019 meeting here.