Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206 | Olympia, Washington 98504
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene | Public Comment | Meeting Minutes
- Convene Meeting | Commission Chair Anne Levinson
- Public Comment
- Meeting Minutes | Commission Chair Anne Levinson
- September 22, 2016
- 9:35 AM Rules
Presenter | Lori Anderson
- New WAC 390-05-195 Application of RCW 42.17A.140(1); and
- Enforcement rules:
- Amend WAC 390-37-100 Enforcement Procedures – Conduct of hearings (adjudicative proceedings);
- Amend WAC 390-37-105 Prehearing conference – Rule;
- New WAC 390-37-143 Brief enforcement hearing (adjudicative proceeding) – Penalty schedule;
- Repeal WAC 390-37-155 Electronic filing brief enforcement hearing penalty schedule;
- Repeal WAC 390-37-160 Statement of financial affairs (F-1) penalty schedule;
- Repeal WAC 390-37-165 Candidate registration statement (C-1)/candidate statement of financial affairs (F-1) penalty schedule;
- Repeal WAC 390-37-170 Lobbyist monthly expense report (L-2) penalty schedule; and
- Repeal WAC 390-37-175 Lobbyist employer report (L-3) penalty schedule.
- 10:35 AM Reporting Modification Request
Presenter | Jennifer Hansen
- 10:45 AM BREAK
- 11:00 AM FreshDesk Demonstration
Presenter | James Gutholm
- 11:20 AM Legislation Stakeholder Feedback
Presenter | Evelyn Fielding Lopez
- 12:00 PM Executive Session/Working Lunch
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to discussion of enforcement matters, pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Report To The Commission
45-day Citizen Action ComplaintOlympia City Council members Cheryl Selby, Jessica Bateman, Nathaniel Jones, Clark Gilman, Julie Hankins, Jeannine Roe, and Jim Cooper, PDC Case 8341, involving alleged violations of RCW 42.17A.555 by using or authorizing the use of City of Olympia facilities to oppose a ballot proposition submitted to the City by Opportunity for Olympia for inclusion on the November 8, 2016 general election ballot.
- 1:30 PM Staff Reports
Executive Director | Evelyn Fielding LopezCompliance | Evelyn Fielding LopezChief Technology Officer | James GutholmCommunications and Training Officer | Lori Anderson
- 1:45 PM Adjourn
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.