Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the PDC website for the current version.
COVID 19 update: May 21, 2020, Public Disclosure Commission Special Meeting will be streamed live at https://www.youtube.com/user/WASTPDC/live. Commission members and staff will join the meeting remotely.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Convene
- 9:32 AM Reporting Modification Requests
- Bruce Jones – City Council Member, City of Clyde Hill WAC 390-28-100(1)(b)
- Jaqueline McGourty – School Board Director, Northshore School District 417 WAC 390-28-100(1)(b)
- Roger Millar – Agency Director, Department of Transportation WAC 390-28-100(1)(b)
- Hilary Madsen – Superior Court Judge Candidate, King County WAC 390-28-100(1)(d)
- Michael Vaska – Attorney General, Candidate WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(i)
- Robbi Kesler – Professional staff, House of Representatives WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(iv)
- Carolina Sun-Widrow – Commissioner/Member, Pollution Control Hearings Board & Shorelines Hearings Board WAC 390-28-100(1)(b) & WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)(iv)
- Veronica Jarvis – Professional staff, Office of Financial Management WAC 390-28-100(1)(e)
- 11:00 AM Discussion only– Rulemaking
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.