Santos, Sharon: Alleged violations of Chapter 42.17A RCW for failure to timely and accurately report committee registration, contributions, expenditures, debts, and committee officers (August 2017).
Assessment of Facts
- Allegation One: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to register as a candidate within 2 weeks of expectation of receiving contributions or making expenditures.
- Allegation Two: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to timely report starting expenditures and contributions on date of candidate registration.
- Allegation Three: Alleged violations of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to timely and accurately report contributions and expenditures.
- Allegation Four: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.240 for failure to timely and accurately report debts and obligations.
- Allegation Five: Alleged violations of RCW 42.17A.235 and WAC 390-16-205 for failure to provide detailed breakdowns of expenditures.
- Allegation Six: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to accurately list all committee officers on candidate registration form.
- Allegation Seven: Alleged violation of RCW 42.17A.425 for allowing unlisted committee officers to make expenditures on behalf of candidate's committee.
Area of Law:
RCW 42.17A.205, RCW 42.17A.235, RCW 42.17A.240, RCW 42.17A.425, wac 390-16-205
Subscribe to updates for this content