Hudgins, Zachary - Alleged Violation of RCW 42.17A.235, .205, .245, .425, .265 for failure to timely and accurately report contributions, expenditures, and committee officers. (AUG 2017)
Case Closed with No Evidence of Violations (Resolved )
- Allegation One: Violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to timely and accurately file C3 and C4 reports.
- Allegation Two: Violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to report expenditures.
- Allegation Three: Violation of RCW 42.17A.265 for failure to report last minute contributions.
- Allegation Four: Violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to disclose all committee officers.
- Allegation Five: Violation of RCW 42.17A.425 for prohibited expenditures by non-committee officers.
- Allegation Six: Violation of RCW 42.17A.245 for failure to file campaign finance reports electronically.
Area of Law:
RCW 42.17A.235, RCW 42.17A.265, RCW 42.17A.205, RCW 42.17A.425
Subscribe to updates for this content