Hulse, Kelsey (6): Alleged Violation of RCW 42.17A.435, .235, .240 .405 for for failure to timely and accurately disclose contributions and expenditures. (SEP 2017)
Case Closed with No Evidence of Violations (Resolved 10/23/2018)
- Allegation 1a: Violation of RCW 42.17A.435 for failure to identify contributors.
- Allegation 1b: Violation of RCW 42.17A,235 for not submitting timely contributions.
- Allegation 1c: Violation of RCW 42.17A.240 for not including the address of contributors.
- Allegation 1d: Violation of RCW 42.17A.405 for not returning over limit contributions within 10 days of receipt.
- Allegation 2: Violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for not filing accurately and timely expenditure and contribution reports.
Area of Law:
RCW 42.17A.235, RCW 42.17A.240, RCW 42.17A.405, RCW.42.17A.435
Subscribe to updates for this content