Hardy, Karen: Alleged Violation of RCW 42.17A.235, .265, .205, .220, 320, .255 for failure to timely and accurately disclose contributions, expenditures, books of account, committee registration, and sponsor ID. (APR 2018)
Assessment of Facts
- Allegation One: Violation of RCW 42.17A.445 for unauthorized use of campaign funds.
- Allegation Two: Violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to timely and accurately file C-3 and C-4 reports.
- Allegation Three: Violation of RCW 42.17A.240 for failure to accurately and timely report debt.
- Allegation Four: Violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to break down expenses.
- Allegation Five: Violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to timely file C-1 report.
- Allegation Six: Violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to file contributions received or expenditures made prior to registration.
- Allegation Seven: Violation of RCW 42.17A.265 for failure to report last minute contributions.
- Allegation Eight: Violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to list committee officers and update C-1pc.
- Allegation Nine: Violation of RCW 42.17A.425 for unauthorized expenditures of funds by an individual not listed as an officer on form C-1/C-1pc.
- Allegation Ten: Violation of RCW 42.17A.205 for failure to update C-1pc.
- Allegation Eleven: Violation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to properly certify all contribution and expenditure reports.
- Allegation Twelve: Violation of RCW 42.17A.220 for unauthorized depositing of campaign funds into bank account by a non-treasurer.
- Allegation Thirteen: Violation of RCW 42.17A.320 for failure to include Sponsor ID.
- Allegation Fourteen: Vioation of RCW 42.17A.235 for failure to preserve books of accounts and campaign finance records.
- Allegation Fifteen: Violation of RCW 42.17A.700 for failure to timely file an accurate F-1 report.
Area of Law:
RCW 42.17A.205, RCW 42.17A.220, RCW 42.17A.235, RCW 42.17A.255, RCW 42.17A.265, RCW 42.17A.320, RCW 42.17A.425, RCW 42.17A.445, RCW 42.17A.700
Subscribe to updates for this content