Can a continuing committee change the reporting periods to monthly for a year in which the committee doesn't participate in the elections?

Yes, you can create custom reporting periods in ORCA. Click File>Committee Information>C4 Reporting Periods. Select "Unknown Ballot". Click Create Custom Reporting Periods>Edit Custom Periods. You will see a button "Append" with the number 6 next to it. Click "Append" and then click OK

Migrated From ID
Migrated From URL
FAQ Category