How do I enter retired, student or unemployed contributors?

On the contributor information screen enter the contributor's status (retired, unemployed, student, homemaker, etc.) in the occupation field.

You may leave employer name, city, and state blank for such a donor. ORCA may prompt you to enter employer information for such a contact, you may ignore this prompt.