Where do I file PDC reports?

Most candidates will file reports only with the PDC. King and Pierce counties and the City of Seattle have enacted local filing requirements. Other county and municipal office candidates should check with the auditor or city clerk to determine if there is a local filing requirement.

Migrated From ID
Migrated From URL
Target Audiences
FAQ Category