Where do I file PDC reports?

File all campaign reports (the "C" series) with the PDC. There is no county filing requirement. By local ordinance, some political committees may also have to file copies of "C" reports with their city clerk. Committees supporting or opposing City of Seattle ballot measures, for example, register with the Seattle Ethics & Elections Commission and report contributions and expenditures there as well as to the PDC.