Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know how to register a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account.
- Know how to add the Public Disclosure Commission to your SAW account.
- Know how to gain access to review your previous filings.
- Understand how to navigate the new electronic application
- Know the difference between "broker managed" and "self managed" investment accounts.
- Comply with Washington State's financial disclosure laws.
Register for the class with this link.
This course is being taught online only, using Zoom software. After you register, you should receive an email with a link to the online Zoom class. If you do not receive the Zoom link, you can join the class using this link.
Online Meeting Information