Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know when and how to register a campaign,
- File accurate and timely campaign disclosure reports,
- Understand who can contribute and which contributors have limits,
- Know what to include in a political advertisement, and
- Comply with Washington State's campaign finance laws.
You can also view a video recording of this Compliance Training class.
This class is offered online only. Please register at the link below by Feb. 5. You'll receive an email the day before the class begins with a link to enter the online meeting using the Zoom application and a link to class materials.
Online Meeting Information