Please be familiar with how to download the ORCA software or have already done so on a device. You can find the software as well as tips for downloading on our website.
This class covers the same material as our online training video.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Use Open Campaign – know how to open your existing campaign
- Use the FAQs – know how to search and use it efficiently
- Use the Backup function – know how to do it, why you should do it and how often
- Use the Restore function – know how to do it and when it is appropriate
- Use the Import and Export function – know when to use and why
- Personalize committee Information for your campaign,
- Enter monetary activity (contributions, loans, etc.) to reflect deposit activity into the campaign bank account
- Identify in-kind activity and know how to enter in-kind contributions and in-kind loans
- Enter expenditures from your campaign bank account
- Enter your fundraising activities: low-cost, standard fundraisers and auctions
- Generate contribution and expenditure reports
- Electronically file reports
- Correct mistaken or incorrect entries and file amendments.
This class is offered online only. Please register at the link below by 5 p.m. Oct. 3. You'll receive an email the day before the class begins with a link to enter the online meeting using the Zoom application.