Please be familiar with the ORCA reporting system. You can find information on our website.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Use Open Campaign – know how to open your existing campaign
- Use the FAQs – know how to search and use it efficiently
- Use the Backup function – know how to do it, why you should do it and how often
- Use the Restore function – know how to do it and when it is appropriate
- Use the Import and Export function – know when to use and why
- Personalize committee Information for your campaign,
- Enter monetary activity (contributions, loans, etc.) to reflect deposit activity into the campaign bank account
- Identify in-kind activity and know how to enter in-kind contributions and in-kind loans
- Enter expenditures from your campaign bank account
- Enter your fundraising activities: low-cost, standard fundraisers and auctions
- Generate contribution and expenditure reports
- Electronically file reports
- Correct mistaken or incorrect entries and file amendments.
This class is offered online only. Please register by 5 p.m. Nov. 14. You'll receive an email the day before the class begins with a link to enter the online meeting using the Zoom application