Compliance Training: Candidates & Political Committees
Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know when and how to register a campaign,
- File accurate and timely campaign disclosure reports,
- Understand who can contribute and which contributors have limits,
- Know what to include in a political advertisement, and
- Comply with Washington State's campaign finance laws.
We're moving this class online. New registrations have closed. If you registered in advance, you'll receive an email with details about how to log into our online meeting on Thursday March 19.
Metered street parking