Compliance Training: Candidates & Political Committees (Clark Co.)
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know when and how to register a campaign,
- File accurate and timely campaign disclosure reports,
- Understand who can contribute and which contributors have limits,
- Know what to include in a political advertisement, and
- Comply with Washington State's campaign finance laws.
Clark County Elections, 1408 Franklin St., Vancouver WA
Paid parking at location or free street parking a few blocks away.