Compliance Training: Candidates & Political Committees (Spokane)
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know when and how to register a campaign,
- File accurate and timely campaign disclosure reports,
- Understand who can contribute and which contributors have limits,
- Know what to include in a political advertisement, and
- Comply with Washington State's campaign finance laws.
Spokane County Elections training room, 1033 W. Gardner Ave., Spokane, WA
Limited parking is available. Additional parking is available nearby by payment at private lots and metered parking.