Compliance Training: Political Committees Only
Thursday, February 7, 2019 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
This course is designed specifically for political committees. Candidates should select another training date.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Know when and how to register a campaign,
- File accurate and timely campaign disclosure reports,
- Understand who can contribute and which contributors have limits,
- Know what to include in a political advertisement, and
- Comply with Washington State's campaign finance laws.
711 Capitol Way, Rm 206, Olympia, Washington
Metered street parking