Washington State Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the ** PDC website ** for the current version.
COVID 19 update: The Public Disclosure Commission Meeting will be streamed live on TVW at https://tvw.org/video/washington-state-public-disclosure-commission-2022041114/?eventID=2022041114
Public comments can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Public Comment period is at 9:30 a.m. To provide public comment remotely during the comment period please call 1-360-522-0670 prior to the start of the meeting to obtain information on how to participate.
Note: Materials related to the public comment portion must be submitted by Tuesday, April 26th at 5 P.M. to allow for distribution to the Commission and staff for review.
Note: All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 AM Commission Chair Jarrett Opening Comments and Public Comment Period
- 9:45 AM Consideration and Possible Approval of Meeting Minutes
March 24, 2022
- 9:50 AM Budget update
- 10:00 AM Reporting Modification Request
- 11:30 AM Rulemaking Update
- 11:45 AM Management Team Updates
- Executive Director Update | Peter Frey Lavallee, Executive Director
- Deputy Director Update | Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Customer Service and Filer Assistance update| Chip Beatty, Customer Service and Outreach Director
- IT Activity Report | James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- 12:00 PM Break/Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:00 PM Case Law Update
Memo - Contribution Limits Case Law
- 1:15 PM Strategic Plan Update
Discussion and Possible Adjustment of Strategic Plan.
- Audits – Commissioner Isserlis; Kurt Young, Compliance Officer; and Erick Agina, Compliance Officer
- Enforcement Process Map – Commissioner Downing and Alice Fiman, Compliance Officer
- Campaign Reporting Modernization – Commissioner Cooney and James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- Digital Political Advertising Disclosure – Commissioner Fred Jarrett; Sean Flynn, General Counsel; and Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Training Program Expansion – Commissioner Hayward and Chip Beatty, Customer Service and Outreach Director
- 1:30 PM Enforcement
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- Completed Investigations and Alternative Resolutions
- 1:40 PM PDC Case Penalties and Collection Report
- 1:50 PM Adjourn
The Commission may deliberate in closed session on any enforcement matter on this agenda, or any matters listed in RCW 42.30.140.