Washington State Public Disclosure Commission
711 Capitol Way, Room 206
Olympia, Washington 98504
Note that this agenda is subject to change. Please check the ** PDC website ** for the current version.
The Public Disclosure Commission Meeting will be streamed live on TVW at WAPDC.09.28.23
Commission members and PDC staff may attend in-person or remotely.
Public Comment period is at 9:30 a.m. To provide public comment remotely during comment period please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the meeting to register and obtain information on how to participate.
Public comment can be submitted online at: SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT
Note: To ensure timely distribution, please submit materials related to the public comment portion by Tuesday 09.26.23, by 5 P.M. to allow time for the Commission and staff to review.
All times shown for consideration of agenda items (other than the time of convening) are approximate and may vary, depending on the amount of discussion required for each.
- 9:30 a.m. Chair Opening Comments and Public Comment Period
- 9:45 a.m. Consideration and Possible Approval of Meeting Minutes
- August 24, 2023
- 9:50 a.m. Budget
- 9:55 a.m. Rulemaking
Consideration of draft proposed rules regarding grassroots lobbying and inflationary adjustments.
- Grassroots Rules DRAFT
- Lobbying Inflation Adjustment (ch 390-20 WAC) DRAFT
- Technical Clean-up Amendments WAC 390-17 DRAFT
- 10:20 a.m. Legislative Update
- Discussion of agency request legislation and other proposals for upcoming legislative session.
- 11:00 a.m. Enforcement Hearing
- 11:45 a.m. Request for Reporting Modification
- Maria Flores - Elected Official & 2023 Candidate, School Director for Olympia School District RCW 42.17A.120, RCW 42.17A.205 & RCW 42.17A.240
- Roy Edwards & SnoCo Citizens for New Leadership – Contributor & 2023 Committee, RCW 42.17A.120 & RCW 42.17A.240
- 11:55 a.m. Management Team Updates
- Executive Director Update |Peter Frey Lavallee, Executive Director
- Deputy Director Update |Kim Bradford, Deputy Director
- Customer Service and Filer Assistance Update |Kendra Hodgson, Customer Service and Outreach Director
- Information Technology Update | James Gutholm, Chief Information Officer
- 12:00 p.m. Enforcement Update
- Enforcement Report – Categorization and Status of Open Complaints
- 12:15 p.m. Break/Executive Session
Discussion of matters allowed in executive session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110, including but not limited to, discussion of enforcement matters and pending and potential litigation with legal counsel, and review of performance of public employees. Possible action regarding pending litigation, or other matters properly discussed during executive session, will be taken following the executive session.
- 1:15 p.m. Adjourn