File a C1 registering the surplus funds account.  Send a signature authorization letter to the PDC if you wish to electronically file the surplus funds reports.  You will receive a unique Filer ID from the PDC. Transfers into and expenditures from a separate surplus funds account—and expenditures of surplus funds from a candidate’s campaign account are reported according to the same schedule and in the same manner as normal “C-Series” campaign filings.