January 11, 2019

Political party or other continuing committees that want to opt for mini reporting in 2019 must send the PDC a C-1pc political committee registration indicating that choice.

Mini reporting status does not automatically carry forward from year to year. Committees previously registered under mini reporting that do not file a new C-1pc will be converted to full reporting committees and will be expected to file monthly reports.

Under mini reporting, committees register with the PDC but do not file monthly reports of contributions and expenditures. The option is open to committees that raise and spend no more than $5,000 in a calendar year (January through December) and don't accept more than $500 from any one contributor.   

Committees can file the C-1pc electronically. File here if your committee has never filed electronically with the PDC, or here if you are a returning electronic filer.