February 5, 2019

A common error among repeat users of the electronic filing application for the Personal Financial Affairs Statement (F-1) is picking the wrong option when going to file a new report.

Users trying to file a new report should always select "File F1." After verifying your contact information, you will choose “My ANNUAL report.” Any information submitted in the previous year's report (provided it was electronically filed using the same account) will be automatically loaded into the form for your review. (If that doesn't happen, contact the PDC.) 

Do not select "Make changes to a past report." That tool is used only if you made a mistake on a prior report and need to amend it. 

Amending a report which was filed for a previous calendar year (2017 and earlier) does not satisfy the legal requirement for the calendar year 2018 filing.