The PDC, in recognition of the extenuating circumstances created by COVID-19, in March added an option for elected and appointed officials to file a partial Financial Affairs Disclosure (F-1) with the information available to them.
We strongly encourage filers who used this option to complete their reports now if possible so that the information is available to the public as required by law. Finishing your report also will make submitting your next F-1 simpler because you will have complete information available for easy import.
To finish your report:
- Return to the F-1 filing system and find your partial report in the "prior" section.
- Click on "View" to the right of that report.
- You should see the report you submitted. Click the green "Amend" button at the top of the page.
- Choose "Make a correction to a report I have already filed."
- Amend the sections of the report that currently are incomplete.
- On the right-hand rail, click "review" to make sure no errors have been identified.
- Click the "next" button at the right-hand corner, and then "certify."
- On the certification screen, fill out the required information and uncheck the box next to the COVID-19 statement.
- Submit the report.
If you previously amended your report to complete the disclosure but did not uncheck the COVID-19 statement, your report is still considered incomplete.
Need assistance with amending? Email the PDC customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.